Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hi Moms! For those of you who follow my blog, as promised I am going to start posting about great deals that I find. I have already posted some great back to school sales that I researched from some top retailers. Check that out if you haven't read that post yet. Here is another deal that I researched and I am very excited about for us work at home Mommy's.
  I came across an awesome book on Amazon for the entrepreneurs in us. Super Moms Inc! Its all about Working From Home, Building A Profitable Home Business, And Finding Time For Your Family When You Have Kids To Take Care Of! Us work at home moms certainly know how crazy our schedules can get and as far as I'm concerned any advice from a knowledgeable source is completely welcome.

 So this book is rated at almost a 5 stars from many reviewers which I always take into consideration when ordering a product. If many people out their are happy then you can feel rest assured that you are buying something of value. I pretty much will never go through with a purchase if the item has lots of negative reviews. There will always be some in the bunch but many of them makes me nervous.

 Back on subject. I have done my research with the reviews and as said the book has outstanding positive ones. I have also found that the author is a work at home Mom herself who has been at home for many years. She has been working at home around four children. Now that isn't easy, as us work at home Mommy's know!

 The book is on sale for just a little over $10. It is also available for Kindle.


 Grab yourself one today while they last. I ordered mine and will post my review as soon as I am done Reading it. I am super excited about this book. I hope all my followers, and all Moms, who dream at being a wahm land that job that makes that happen!  Happy reading and enjoy being an at home Mommy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment