Sunday, July 28, 2013

Earn extra cash doing surveys!

A good way to earn some extra money is by doing surveys. Pinecone Research is a research company that only excepts individuals when they are recruiting. Which they have been doing recently and there may still be some availability.
 

Pinecone Research pays $3 for every survey you do. They send you email notifications when they have a survey for you to participate in. You can build up points for prizes or receive a check in the mail. I myself do surveys for them and the money adds up quickly.
The surveys take mostly all around the same amount of time to complete. I would say I finish them within eight minutes.
They send me surveys fairly often. Its a great way to add up some extra cash. I myself am building it up for Christmas.
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment