Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One of the first companies I got contracted with will always hold a special place in my heart. Liveops. I contracted with them for almost two years and then unfortunately stopped when my third child was born. However I do intend to get back in with them. They are very flexible which is one great thing!
 

 

Livops:

 

Liveops is a virtual call center with very many different clients. Many calls I took were for infomercial's I would see on T.V.  Agents answer incoming calls and place orders or answer customer questions.

With Liveops you are your own boss which gives you the flexibility of choosing your own schedule. This also means agents are Independent contractors and not employees.

 

How to apply:


Fill out an application here: http://join.liveops.com/being-an-agent/ 

If invited to go further the next step is a back round check. When I contracted with them the cost was around $50 for this. Note you must be able to pass a back round check to go further. Once this is verified you'll get an agent account.  I got a second phone line in my home just for Liveops. This only cost me around $15 a month. You will also need a headset if you do not have one.


Pay:

 

Most clients pay 25 cents per minute of talk time. Pay is generated on the 1st and 16th of each month. Most call also have sales incentives and agents can earn a great amount from commission. 

 
Requirements:

One must be at least 18 years old and be a legal resident of the United States. One must pass a back round and credit check.

 
If deciding to apply good luck! They are a great company to work for.

No comments:

Post a Comment