Friday, July 26, 2013

TGIF! Another beautiful day today here in Ohio. Probably going to hit 80 degrees and be full of sunshine. I will be posting more work at home leads later today. Most likely some more great virtual call center leads. I do want to point out that all of my leads are companies that I have heard a great deal about, unless otherwise stated, and are reputable companies. I was scammed once years ago and do not want that to happen to any of you. Working from home is very possible and anyone can achieve it. Never pay a company to hire or contract you. Ever. Unless you are paying for a back round check which many call centers require as you are dealing with customers sensitive information.

So, I will be back later with some great leads! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment