Tuesday, July 23, 2013


Freedom and peace at home ( make money and be a stay at home mom )


I myself have been blessed to be able to work from home and stay with my kids. I have been doing this for six years now. Back when my first born was young and I worked away from home I would dream about being able to stay with him and make money at home. I never dreamed it would actually be a reality. I even got scammed in the process of seeking out work from home.

Since realizing all the possibilities of making income from home my passion is now to help other Moms as well. I have found so many that don't even know that working from home is actually very common these days and in fact very possible.

Don't get me wrong, working from home is not as easy as  many would think. Balancing the children, school work, cooking, house work and all other Mom duties on top of a job at home can be very frustrating. But I myself would not change this for anything. I work my own schedule ( when the kids are quiet ) and am always with my babies. I wouldn't give that up for anything.

This blog is based on juggling Mom life and hopefully surviving it! Anything that makes it easier is advised.: )

Very soon i will be
giving work from home job ideas and leads as well as other Mom related topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment